Airlie Beach House (aka The Boathouse) offers the best location for an enjoyable holiday in Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays for a number of reasons including:
- Oceanfront central - there are very few houses on the oceanfront in Airlie Beach and in this dress circle the Boathouse is the only one available for holiday rental
- Ideal base for exploring the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Elevated beach front site with panoramic views over Pioneer Bay and the Coral Sea beyond
- Views framed by Pioneer Point, Grimstone Point, Hook, Hayman, Double Cone and Armit Islands and all that sail among them
- Ideal north-south orientation
- Located right on the Bicentennial Boardwalk
- Between Abel Point Marina (cruise and watersport base) to the West and the exclusive Coral Sea Resort to the East
- Private access to foreshore and coral sand beach (a privilege limited to a very few)
- Adjacent nature reserve is a haven for native flora and fauna including wallabies, possums, scrub turkeys, cockatoos and lorikeets
- Excellent fishing, boating and watersports from the jetty right in front
- A short stroll west to the cruising, diving, fishing and waterbased activities for which the Whitsundays are world famous
- A short stroll east through the swimming lagoon to the great shopping, fabulous restaurants and nightclubs of down town Airlie Beach.
- You really don't need a car !
The Beach and Lagoon at Airlie
ASK THE LOCALS!
Here's how our neighbour described the location when reluctantly selling his house:
Our position is exclusive with its unique
combination of features including elevated waterfront location, northerly aspect, commanding views, direct access to foreshore, close proximity to marina, easy access to the lagoon, shops, restaurants and facilities of the town business center. All the above, while remaining quiet, isolated and remote from busy traffic areas.
View North-North East
View North West
Airlie Boathouse Aerial from North
Abel Point Marina
Coral Sea Resort
Location of Airlie Beach Boat House
Choosing a seaside location.
When choosing accommodation you will come across many terms which describe the location in relation to the sea including: beachfront, beach-front, beach front, beachside, beach-side, beach side, oceanfront, ocean-front, ocean front, seaside, sea-side, sea side, waterfront, water-front, water front . and so on. The meaning varies from term to term, property to property and person to person.
In relation to the Airlie Beach House let us clarify the location.
- the position is absolute ocean front: there is no roadway or other private property in between - no other holiday rental house in Airlie is like this;
- the site is elevated some 20 metres above sea level and so your view is panoramic to the outer islands and not blocked by trees or other foreground obstacles;
- the panorama is decorated by the passing parade of yachts which cruise from the adjacent marina and and from the jetty in front;
- there is a private access to the Bicentennial Coastal Boardwalk which runs along the foreshore;
- there is a small coral beach in front but this is on the tip of a promontory and the coastline either side is rugged and rocky;
- if you want a long sandy beach then take a day cruise to the Whitsunday's own Whitehaven Beach - ranked by many as the finest in the world!
We have tried to depict this in the photographs displayed on this site. But to really appreciate the Wow! factor of our location and facilities, I'm afraid you are going to have to visit.
Coral Beach and Boardwalk to Marina